Lennox X8797 Healthy Climate PureAir Annual Maintenance Kit
TheLennox X8797 Healthy Climate PureAir Annual Maintenance Kit is the only indoor air quality system on the market capable of removing odors and chemical vapors in the air. In order to keep this unit running cleanly and efficiently, annual maintenance is recommended. This Lennox PureAir Annual Maintenance Kit supplies you with everything needed to properly maintain your Lennox PCO14-23. The Lennox Maintenance Kit (X8797) is essential to ensure that your Lennox air purification system is removing the dust mites, mold spores, odors and vapors it is designed to eliminate.
- Brand: Lennox
- Part Number: X8797
- Pack Size: 1
- (1) Lennox X8790 20x21x5 MERV 16 Furnace & AC Air Filter
- (1) Lennox X8793 Healthy Climate PureAir Metal Mesh Insert
- (2) Lennox X8794 Genuine UV Lamps
How do you install the Lennox X8797?
Remove Protective Wrapping
- Remove the PCO access door.
- Slide out the control box assembly.
- Remove protective cardboard sleeves from lamp/reflector assembly.
- Ensure lamp is properly inserted in the lamp socket.
- If necessary, reseat lamp by gently engaging the pins in the socket and pivoting the lamp to engage the two securing clips mounted on the reflector.
- Gently pull on lamp to ensure that lamp securing clips are engaged.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to check installation for second lamp.
- Slide vacuum−packaged metal insert out of cabinet.
- Carefully remove insert from packaging.
- Keep metal insert and filter in a safe place to ensure these components remain clean until the cabinet installation is completed.
Installing PCO Cabinet
- Oil on metal surfaces may cause odors. Use mild soap and water solution to wash all new duct and transition surfaces.
- Use the air flow directional label on the inside of the PCO cabinet to orient the PCO unit. Properly position the PCO cabinet next to the return air opening of the air handling unit. Use sheet metal screws (1" maximum length), rivets or other appropriate fasteners to secure PCO cabinet to the return air side of the air handling unit.
- Use sheet metal screws (1" maximum length) to fasten the return air duct to the other side of the PCO cabinet.
- Use aluminum foil tape or water−based mastic to seal all joints between the PCO cabinet, air handler and duct.
- In high humidity applications, wrap PCO cabinet with 2" foil−faced insulation (foil on the outside) to prevent condensation.
Installing Filter and Metal Insert
- Slide the pleated filter into the rails on the air inlet side of the PCO cabinet. Verify proper air flow direction.
- Slide the metal insert into rails on the air outlet side of the PCO cabinet. Slide the control box assembly back into the cabinet.
- Securely fasten the access door.
- Plug one end of the provided power cord into the receptacle on the PCO cabinet and the other end into a power receptacle.
- Look through the view port in the access door to check to the lamps for proper illumination.
- NOTE − On initial start−up, the lamps may not reach full illumination for several minutes.
The Lennox X8797 Healthy Climate PureAir Annual Maintenance Kit is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Quality product thanksCollected by Trustpilot.com
Works very good.Collected by Trustpilot.com
It keeps the air very clean and doesn't have to be replaced often.Collected by Trustpilot.com
I like the MERV 13 filter kit for my Air cleaner system. Firs and works perfectly.Collected by Trustpilot.com
High quality filters and UV bulbs--prefect for the Lennox furnace/AC unit. Highly recommended.Collected by Trustpilot.com
I buy the X8797 from filtersfast because it saves me money! Kit was received in excellent condition. Very easy to install. Why pay your local AC guy, who marks up the price of the kit plus charges for labor, when you can save money and do it yourself. Thanks filtersfast!Collected by FiltersFast.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!