Omnipure K2533-SS RO Inline Carbon Filter
The Omnipure K2533-SS RO Inline Carbon Filters are tested for good performance under NSF drinking water Standard 42. This Omnipure Inline quick connect filter is certified to reduce odor, chlorine, taste and sediment particles.
Using a patented method for securing the inlet and outlet pipes together, the Omnipure Quick-Connect system makes installation quick and easy. The fittings on the Omnipure Inline Carbon Filters are molded with the body of the cap and filter forming a smooth, consistent seal. This connection reduces the chance of water leakage. The possibility of contamination is eliminated, since binders and glue is not used.
Specifications for the Omnipure K2522-SS RO Filter:
- Cubic inch dimension: 18.5
- 90 degree single female fitting
- Dimensions: 12 x 40 mesh acid rinsed
- Filter contains granular activated carbon (GAC)
Omnipure K2500-SS filters up to 1500 gallons or 1 year
- 1/4" Quick Connect (90 Degree Elbow)
The Omnipure Reverse Osmosis Inline Carbon Filters are easy to install. The RO Filter mounts horizontally on the reverse osmosis membrane. Omnipure recommends that you only use cold water with these carbon block inline water filters. The Omnipure Granular Activated Carbon Water Filters should not be used with water of unknown quality.
Omnipure K2533-SS RO Inline Carbon Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go