Filters Fast® A35PR Replacement for Payne P110-3545
You Save: 20%
AprilAire 35 Replacement Water Panel Humidifier Filter
You Save: 37%
Keep your evaporative humidifier operating effectively with the AprilAire 35 Replacement Water Panel Humidifier Filter. The water panel slides into the scale control insert and water distribution tray, where it begins to absorb water. The aluminum mesh features a porous ceramic-type coating for enhanced absorption. Once saturated, the humidifier moves air through the filter which adds humidity to the room. Humidifiers are great for preventing mold and fungus growth, and alleviating cold weather symptoms such as cracked lips, bloody noses, sinus irritation, coughing and more. Keep cold weather symptoms at bay and replace your filter today!
- Brand: AprilAire
- Part Number: AprilAire 35
- Pack Size: 1
- UPC Number: 608819399706
- Filter Life: 6-12 months
- Dimensions: 10" x 13" x 1-3/4"
- Material: Aluminum mesh
How do you install the AprilAire 35?
- Before replacement on all humidifiers, note humidifier control setting and turn dial to the OFF position.
- Move bypass damper to summer position, and press the tabs at top and bottom and pull cover off base.
- Clean distribution tray per instructions, and clean scale control insert using vinegar solution.
- Remove old AprilAire 35.
- Insert color side up; Inspect the plastic feed tube by gently ?exing it and looking for cracks or signs of wear. Replace tube if it is cracked, brittle, or has been damaged.
- Re-insert the water panel evaporative assembly and snap the cover back on the connect drain line. If the drain line cannot be cleaned, replace ADHC: (Automatic or Manual mode).
- Check system operation by turning the knob to TEST. With furnace blower operating, the humidifier will operate for one minute. DO NOT LEAVE IN TEST MODE AS HUMIDIFIER WILL NOT OPERATE.
- For controls with the change water panel indicator light, turning knob to TEST/RESET will reset the indicator manual humidifier control.
- Turn on the furnace blower at the thermostat. Set knob to highest setting (may or may not run depending on humidity).
- Set humidifier control to original position. For bypass, set to appropriate position.
How often should you replace the AprilAire 35?
- Changing your AprilAire 35 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six to twelve months.
What contaminants does the AprilAire 35 reduce?
The AprilAire 35 reduces the formation of the following contaminants:
- Dust Mites
The AprilAire Aprilaire 35 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The AprilAire Aprilaire 35 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Great product and fast delivery.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Well made, well packaged, came earlier than anticipatedCollected by Trustpilot.com
This is my second time ordering and once again everything arrived in great shape and very timely. I will continue to use Fastfilters.com Thank youCollected by Trustpilot.com
It works!!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works great, but had to cut it down to size.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Arrived quickly. Just rightCollected by Trustpilot.com
This is the OEM filter which I could not find in any local stores. The original filter is thicker (more effective) than the knockoffs I was able to find.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Affordable and quick deliveryCollected by Trustpilot.com
I was happy with the productCollected by Trustpilot.com
I'm not ready for the one I ordered to be installed yet. The previous filters have worked well.Collected by Trustpilot.com
this filter is greatCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great filterCollected by Trustpilot.com
Better prices than my local HVAC shop and never and issue with the product. I’d suggest changing shipping carriers from FedEx as they delayed delivery numerous times and then left the product out in the open in the rain versus under a covered porch.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Been using this filter for many yrs with NO problemsCollected by Trustpilot.com
Works well.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Right filterCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great product, environmentally green. Damage is pretty severe, it might fix itself. It's just knowing which one you should get. Luckily my Sr v628 pcv cartridge for the Hot/cold water cross over, has softner and sediment remover.Collected by FiltersFast.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!