Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
FiltersFast FF-0571 Replacement For Filbur FC-0688
The FiltersFast FF-0571 is the compatible replacement for the Filbur FC-0688 and the following pool and spa filters:
- Predator 200-Clean & Clear 200
- Pentair Pool Products/American Products R173217
- Pentair Pool Products/American Products 59054400
- Unicel C-9419
- Pleatco PAP200-4/M4
- Aladdin 29902
- Part Number: FF-0571
- Replaces Part Number: FC-0688
- Length: 31 1/8"
- Outer Diameter: 10 1/16"
- Top: 6" open hole
- Bottom: 6" open hole
- Square Feet: 200 square feet
This compatible FiltersFast pool filter replacement is also known by the following pool filter part numbers:
- Unicel C-9419 / C9419
- Filbur FC-0688 / FC0688
- Harmsco H-9419 / H9419
- OEM R173217 / 59054400 / 590544
- Pleatco PAP200-4 / PAP 200 / PAP200
This FiltersFast FF-0571 compatible pool filter is made of advanced spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow. Filbur recommends replacing this filter every 3 months and/or according to usage.
Cleaning your FiltersFast Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The FiltersFast FF-0571 Replacement For Filbur FC-0688 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: