Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 Pool Filter: C-7469
You Save: 2%
The Filbur FC-1975 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 60 sq. ft.
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 178569
- Unicel C-7469
- Pleatco PCC60/-M
- Aladdin 16011
The Filbur FC-1975 is a compatible replacement pool filter cartridge for the Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 pool filter or the American Quantum 240 pool filter. This Filbur pool filter replacement will fit all pools which use a Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 pool filter or American Quantum 240 pool filter. Those specific pool filter systems use four (4) of these pool filters to function with full effectiveness.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 Pool Filter / American Quantum 240 Pool Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 14 1/8"
- Outer Diameter: 7"
- Top: 3" open hole
- Bottom: 3" open hole
- Square Feet: 60 square feet
This Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 / American Quantum 240 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Pentair Clean & Clear 240 Plus pool filter or American Quantum 240 pool filter, this Filbur compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pool filter system such as Pac Fab, Hayward, and others - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 240 Pool Filter: C-7469 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet