Pentair Pac Fab My 150 Pool Filter Cartridge
You Save: 27%
The Filbur FC-1960 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Pac Fab/Pentair MY 150
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 17-4980
- Unicel C-7679
- Pleatco PFAB150
- Aladdin 25001
The Pentair Pac Fab My 150 Pool Filter Cartridge is a compatible replacement filter for the Filbur FC-1960 Swimming Pool Filter Cartridge. This pool filter is also known as FC-1960 and Unicel C-7679 swimming pool filters. The media of this Pentair Pac Filter Cartridge is made from Reemay spunbound polyester. The thermally-bonded polyurethane end caps for this pleated FC-1960 pool and spa filter ensures durability for various configurations. For consistency in water flow, the center core of the Pentair Pac Fab My 150 Filter Cartridge is made of punched PVC pipe.
In order to accurately determine the size of your Pleated FC-1960 Pool Filter, measure the length from end cap to end cap. Do not include handles or threaded bottoms in this calculation. The outside diameter is measured in inches. Refer to the illustration of your cartridge to identify the end cap more accurately. If your system's end caps are open on both sides, measure the inner diameter of the hole.
Pentair Pac Fab My 150 specifications:
- FC-1960 top: 3 1/16
- FC-1960 bottom: 3 1/16
- FC-1960 length: 33 3/8
- FC-1960 diameter: 7 7/8
- FC-1960 coverage: 150 square feet
- FC-1960 media: Reemay spunbound polyester
- FC-1960 references: FC-1960 and Unicel C-7679
When removing or reinstalling your Pentair FC-1960 Pool Cartridge, it is important to always follow your manufacturer's recommendations. Here are 5 easy tips on cleaning your Pleated My 150 cartridge Filter:
- If you notice a decrease in the pressure coming from your return jets or detect that the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 p.s.i. above the pressure recorded at the time of installation, then it is time to clean your cartridge.
- The first thing you want to do when cleaning your My 150 Filter Cartridge is to remove it from the filter canister, then dislodge any loose debris between each pleat with a direct stream of water from your garden hose. Abrasive methods may damage your FC-1960 filter media, so avoid using a high-pressure car wash wand or stiff brush.
- To remove oil or other organic pollutants, simply soak the cartridge in a commercially prepared cartridge cleaner. For persistent tough stains, soak your Pentair Pleated Pac Fab My 150 filter in one quart of household bleach to five gallons of water solution. Exercise extreme caution when handling bleach or any type of chemical solvents. By all means, avoid acid washing your Pentair Pac My 150 filter cartridge.
- Before returning your FC-1960 Pool Filter to the tank, be sure to thoroughly rinse with fresh clean water.
- Before restarting your system as recommended by the manufacturer, double check to make sure the lid on your tank is secure.
Pentair Pac Fab My 150 Pool Filter Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet