Pentair Rainbow Leaf Trap Spa Filter Cartridge 6pk
The Filbur FC-2372 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Rainbow Leaf Cartridge
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 17-2653
- Unicel C-4321
- Pleatco PRB25-IN-TC
- Aladdin 12533
The Pentair Rainbow Leaf Trap Spa Filter Cartridge is built with reinforced center cores and end caps for added strength and durability. Also known as Filbur FC-2372, Unicel C-4321 and Pleatco PRB25-IN-TC, this spa and hot tub filter is made from genuine Reemay spunbound polyester media. The end caps are made from a durable polyurethane material and the center cores are comprised of punched PVC pipe for consistent flow. Some generic brands use thin injection molded walls that are prone to collapse over time. This filter is made to the exact specifications and style used by the manufacturer of your hot tub or spa.
Pentair Rainbow Leaf Trap Filter specifications:
- 3 oz.
- Sharp pleat folds
- Media area: 25 sq. ft.
- Durable polyurethane end caps
- Made from genuine Reemay spunbound polyester media
- Thermally bonded end caps for long life and durability
- Dimensions: 4 15/16" (outer diameter); 13 5/16" (length); 2 1/8" (bottom); top (closed)
- Includes: 6 filters
The Pentair Rainbow Leaf Trap Spa Cartridge works with the following manufacturer's filters/hot tubs: Rainbow Plastics and Pentair Pool Products. Filbur filters are made in the U.S.A.
- Rinse your spa/hot tub filter out once a month to remove debris.
- Clean your filter with a filter cleaner each time you drain and refill your spa to remove any stuck on oil, lotion or detergents.
- Keep a spare filter cartridge on hand to save time and money.
How to properly clean your spa filter cartridge:
- When there is a visible decrease in pressure coming from your return jets or when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi after a new cartridge is installed, then it is time to clean your filter.
- First, remove your spa filter from its canister, then use a garden hose to loosen any debris wedged in between each pleat. Avoid using a stiff brush or high-pressure washer that could damage your filter media.
- Soak your Pentair Rainbow Leaf Trap filter in a commercially prepared cartridge cleaner to remove any oil and organic material. For stubborn stains, soak your filter cartridge in a solution of one quart household bleach to 5 gallons of water overnight. Exercise extreme caution when handling chemicals.
- Rinse your Filbur spa/hot tub filter with clean water, then reinstall it into the filter tank. It is crucial that you remove or reinstall your filter, as well as restart your filtration system according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Pentair Rainbow Leaf Trap Spa Filter Cartridge 6pk Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go