Pentek CS1 Carbon Filter-10" Impregnated Cellulose
You Save: 18%
This Pentek CS1 Carbon Filter Cartridge Replacement is a dual purpose 10 inch impregnated cellulose carbon water filter replacement for use in many water filter systems, especially undersink systems. The Pentek 155528-43 is a standard diameter filter (2 1/2") which combines thorough chlorine reduction with sediment removal in a single filter cartridge.
This Pentek filter replacement cartridge uses advanced Fibredyne carbon block technology for up to two times the chlorine taste and odor reduction and dirt holding capacity of standard carbon block filters. It also removes or reduces sediment, dirt, rust, and other impurities.
Pentek CS1 Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 5
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 130 F
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" length x 2 5/8" diameter
- Reduces: Chlorine, sediment, dirt, rust, and more
- Filter Media: Powdered Impregnated Activated Carbon Cellulose
- Gallons Per Minute: Varies from 1-5 GPM flow rate depending on specific filter system
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months or 10,000 gallons depending on usage and water quality
- NOTE: this cartridge should be flushed for a few minutes prior to first use in order to remove excess carbon fines
Pentek C Series water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in home, undersink, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses. It is also ideal as a polishing filter when used in process, closed-loop streams, or RO systems. The Pentek CS1 filter is also known by Pentek part number 155528-43.
Pentek CS1 Carbon Filter-10" Impregnated Cellulose Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet