Pentek ECP1-10 10" Sediment Filter - 1 Micron
You Save: 7%
The Pentek ECP1-10 replacement 10" sediment filter features a resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester pleated material for superior containment reduction and greater flow rates while removing sediment, dirt, sand, rust, silt, and other impurities from your water. When used as a whole house filter the high flow rate allows for normal operation of faucets and showers. The same filter can also be used on specific lines, such as under your sink.
Pentek ECP1-10 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: ECP1-10
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"x2-5/8"
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 F
- Micron Rating: 1 (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, and other particulates
- Service Life: 3-6 months depending on water quality
The Pentek ECP1-10 is also known as item number 255481-43 / 25548143.
The Pentek ECP1-10 Fits Standard Size 10" Water Filter Housings.
Pentek ECP1-10 10" Sediment Filter - 1 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet