Pentek Flow Restrictor TFM-36 SH244792
The Pentek SH244792 is the correct replacement flow restrictor for the following systems:
- Pentek RO-2500 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- Pentek RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
The Pentek Flow Restrictor TFM-36 is found on the right side of your reverse osmosis water filtration system behind the thin film membrane (TFM). When connecting the faucet to the Reverse Osmosis system you should locate the reject tubing from the drinking water faucet. The reject tubing is the smaller of the two tubings. After moistening the end of the tubing with water, insert it into the quick-connect fitting on the Pentek Flow Restrictor.
Pentek TFM-36 Flow Restrictor specifications:
- Part SH244792
- Restricts the flow of water
- Located behind the thin film membrane
- Fits Pentek RO-2500 and Pentek RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis Systems
The Pentek Flow Restrictor, or flow limiter is a device that is used to restrict the flow of water in reverse osmosis drinking water systems. Be sure that your flow restrictor matches your RO membrane to operate at maximum efficiency. By restricting the flow to the drain of your reverse osmosis filtration system, it applies the proper pressure to your thin film membrane.
Pentek Flow Restrictor TFM-36 SH244792 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|SH244792 is used in the following Models|
Pentek RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Sy
Pentek RO-2500 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtr
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go