Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Pentek R30-20 R3020 20" Pleated Polyester Sediment Filter
The Pentek R30-20 sediment filter replacement is generally used as a whole house sediment filter because it features a high flow rate at ten gallons per minute (10 GPM). The Pentek R3020 polyester sediment filter cartridge has a 30 micron rating. The R30-20 is made from non-woven pleated polyester which is resistant to corrosion by chemicals and/or bacteria. This filter is washable and reusable - it will help save money by reducing overly frequent replacement of the cartridge. The pleated design of this Pentek polyester sediment filter maximizes dirt holding capacity which allows the filter to remove more sediment, dirt, silt, sand, rust, limescale, and other related particulates than other filters which use a different filter media.
Pentek R30-20 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20 inches L x 2 5/8 inches W
- Micron Rating: 30
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 F
- Micron Rating: 30 micron (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, limescale, and other particulates
- Filter Media: Non-woven pleated polyester (reusable) with a polypropylene core
- Filter Life: About 3 to 6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - filter should be cleaned or replaced when a drop in water pressure occurs
The Pentek R3020 is compatible for use in all standard sized 20 inch x 2 1/2 inch water filter housings including those made by American Plumber, Ametek, Bruner, Culligan, Cuno, Harmsco, Keystone, Kleen Plus, Pentek, Plymouth Products, US Filters, Water Resources, and other brands.
The Pentek R30-20 is also known as item number 155416-43 / 15541643. More information about Pentek R Series Pleated Polyester filters can be found here.