Pentek 20" PP String Big Blue Sediment Filter-100M
You Save: 23%
The Pentek WPX100BB20P Poly String Wound Big Blue Sediment Filter Cartridge is a 20" fibrillated polypropylene wound water filter used for whole house filtration. The advanced string wound design of the Pentek WPX100BB20P allows it to capture sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, silt, sand, and other particulates down to the 100 micron level. The WPX100BB20P is best used when the minimization of extractables and/or fiber migration is needed.
Pentek WPX100BB20P Fibrillated Polypropylene String Wound Filter Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40 - 165 F
- Micron Rating: 100 Microns
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months
- Flow Rate: Up to 65 gallons per minute (65 GPM)
- Dimensions: 20"L x 4 1/2"W (Big Blue/Full Flow)
- Filter Media: Fibrillated polypropylene media wound around a polypropylene core
The Pentek WPX100BB20P will fit all 20" x 4.5" Big Blue/Full Flow water filter housings. This filter is also known by part number 355226-43 / 35522643. It should be replaced when a reduction in water pressure occurs.
Pentek 20" PP String Big Blue Sediment Filter-100M Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet