Purolator C45459 Cabin Air Filter 3-Pack
The Purolator C45459P Cabin Air Filter 3-Pack is the correct replacement for the following cabin air filters:
- Fram CF8813 Cabin Air Filter
- Fram CF8813A Cabin Air Filter
- Honda 80290-S0X-A01 Cabin Air Filter
The Purolator C45459P Cabin Air Filter is constructed of uniquely engineered, non-woven media that is designed to capture and retain airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen, dirt and other contaminants. Also known as part number C45459, this car cabin filter is designed to capture unwanted particles and potentially harmful contaminants before they enter the interior of your vehicle.
Purolator C45459 Cabin Replacement Air Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: C45459P or C45459
- Replace every 12,000 miles
- Includes: 3 BreatheEASY cabin air filter
- Installation is quick and easy
- Filters out dust, dirt and pollen
- Includes easy to understand instructions
- Located under dashboard, glove box or engine compartment
- Fits selected Acura and Honda automotive applications (see list below)
The Purolator C45459 BreatheEASY Cabin Air Filter fits the following automotive application:
- 2001-2006 Acura MDX Air Filter - V6 3.5L F.I. VTEC
- 1999-2004 Honda Odyssey Air Filter - V6 3.5L F.I. - VTEC 24V
- 2003-2004 Honda Pilot Filter - V6 3.5L F.I. VTEC
- 2005-2008 Honda Pilot Filter - V6 3.5L F.I. VTEC 24V
The Purolator C45459 Air Filter will function in the same manner as an air conditioning furnace filter operates in your home. For additional information on your specific model and cylinder size, refer to the Purolator Automotive Cabin Air Filter Reference Guide. The cabin air filter is typically located under your vehicle's dashboard, engine compartment or attached to the glove box. This Acura and Honda cabin air filter improves the quality of the air you breathe by helping to keep it cleaner and is an essential part of your vehicle's ventilation system. Be sure to check the Purolator BreatheEASY Cabin Air Filters Resource page to learn more about Purolator Cabin Air Filters. The Purolator C45384 filter should be changed every 12,000 miles, based on air quality and usage for optimum performance.
This filter is labeled Group 7 by Purolator
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!