Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Copper Test Strips 486632
These Copper Test Strips 486632 are used in the Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Photometer and in other water testing micro meters.
Spa and Swimming pool owners should test for copper in pool water regularly to ensure their copper level is not over the maximum level of 1.0 ppm. When the copper in pool water exceeds this amount, it can cause green water that will stain pool walls and even hair and fingernails. Proper pool water testing for copper can help you prevent these unsightly stains.
Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Copper Testing Strips:
- Contains 50 Copper Pool Test Strips
- Detection Range: 0.04 - 8.0 ppm
- Chemistry: Biquinoline
A full refill kit for the Exact Micro 7 meter would include these eXact Strip Micro test strips (each sold separately):
- pH Test Strips 486639
- Copper Test Strips 486632
- Calcium Test Strips 486629
- Total Alkalinity Test Strips 486641
- Free Chlorine Test Strips 486637 (DPD-1)
- Total Chlorine Test Strips 486670 (DPD-4*)
*The DPD-3 Total Chlorine strips that came with the eXact Micro kit require the use of a DPD-1 strip to test for free chlorine, whereas the DPD-4 strips do not.
Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Copper Test Strips 486632 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go