Sterilight S2Q-PA Ultraviolet Disinfection System
Concerned about organisms living in your water that can make you sick? The product on this page has been discontinued but we think the VIQUA VH410 Replacement UV Water Filter System will meet your needs!
The Trojan S2Q-PA UV filter system accepts the following replacement UV lamps:
- Sterilight S330RL
The Sterilight S2Q-PA Ultraviolet Disinfection System is capable of removing 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia & Cryptosporidium) at rated flow of 2.9 gallons per minute. The Sterilight UV system features an easy to use design that simplifies homeowner maintenance. The Sterilight S2Q-PA ultraviolet water filter system features 304 stainless steel reactor chambers, open end quartz sleeves, and aluminum gland nuts.
Sterilight S2Q-PA Ultraviolet Disinfection System specifications:
- Model number S2Q-PA
- Inlet/outlet: 1/2" MPT
- Includes mounting clamp
- Electronic "ICE" ballasts
- Flow Rate (30mJ/cm2 Dose): 2.9 gpm
- Flow Rate (40mJ/cm2 Dose): 2.0 gpm
- Chamber dimensions: 17" L x 2.5" D
- Operating pressure range: 5-125 psi
- Power supply dimensions: 7.3" x 3.2" x 2.5"
Sterilight S2Q-PA Ultraviolet Disinfection System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go