Supco TA33 Temperature Guard Heat Alarm w/ Display
The Supco TA33 alarm can be used in the following applications:
- Computer rooms
- Florists, greenhouses
- Food markets, convenience stores, supermarkets
- Laboratories, pharmaceutical storage facilities
- Refrigerated transport, cold storage facilities
The Supco TA33 Temperature Guard Heat Alarm w/ Display can be used in a diverse range of applications. This Supco temperature alarm allows you to monitor temperature sensitive areas by having an alert flashes or alarm sound when a preset temperature limit is reached. This heat alarm features an easy to read back lit display, a 90 db audible alarm, and an adjustable temperature range from -40 F to +160 F. This temperature alarm features adjustable alarm temperature ranges and options for either No Delay or 1 Hour Delay.
Supco TA33 Temperature Guard Heat Alarm w/ Display specifications:
- 1 alarm channel
- Model number TA33
- Thermistor sensor
- Digital, back lit display
- Hi-impact thermoplastic case
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 3.2" x 1.4"
- Alarm adjustment range: -40 F to 160 F
- Power: 12V Adapter 120 VAC with 6 ft. cable included
- Remote alarm connections: Screw type, 120 VAC, 10 Amps.
Supco TA33 Temperature Guard Heat Alarm w/ Display Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet