Watts WPC5FF975 Sediment Water Filter - 10"x4.5"
In order to improve and maintain higher water quality throughout your home the Watts WPC5FF975 replacement pleated water filter delivers 5 micron protection against contaminants such as dirt, turbidity, limescale, rust, sand, silt, and other common particulates and impurities.
This Watts pleated water filter uses advanced synthetic pleated polypropylene filtration technology for a larger filter surface area, longer cartridge life, higher flow rate, greater dirt holding capacity, lower pressure drop, and more efficient sediment filtration when compared to other sediment filters which use different types of filter media such as resin, melt blown, spun, string wound, etc. The 100% synthetic cellulose-free pleated polypropylene media does not contain binders or additives. Because it is a Full Flow filter with a large diameter (4.5 inches), it features higher flow rates than standard diameter (2.5 inches) filters.
Watts WPC5FF975 Specifications:
- Part Number: WPC5FF975
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"x4-1/2"
- Filter Media: Cellulose-free synthetic pleated polypropylene
- Flow Rate: 15 gpm
- Filter Life: 3-6 months
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 140 F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 40 PSID
- Recommended Change Out: 25 PSID
For more information, Click Here.
The Watts WPC5FF975 fits the following:
- Standard size 10" filter housings
Watts WPC5FF975 Sediment Water Filter - 10"x4.5" Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go