Watts 50 Micron Pleated 10" Sediment Filter-Yellow
The Watts WPC50-975 50 Micron Pleated 10 inches Sediment Filter Cartridge is a 10 inch L x 2 3/4 inch D pleated water filter replacement cartridge used primarily in whole house water filter systems to reduce sediment as well as many contaminants such as dirt, turbidity, limescale, rust, sand, silt, and other common particulates and impurities. This Watts WPC50-975 pleated sediment water filter cartridge has a color coded yellow endcap to denote that it is a 50 Micron pleated filter cartridge.
The WPC50-975 pleated water filter uses advanced synthetic pleated polyester filtration technology for a larger filter surface area, longer cartridge life, higher flow rates, greater dirt holding capacity, lower pressure drop, and more efficient sediment filtration when compared to other sediment filters which use different types of filter media such as resin, melt blown, spun wound, string wound, etc. The 100% synthetic cellulose-free pleated polyester media does not contain binders or additives.
Watts WPC50-975 Filter Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 50 Micron
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 months
- Temperature Range: 40 - 140 F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 40 PSID
- Recommended Change Out: 25 PSID
- Dimensions: 9 3/4 inches L x 2 3/4 inches OD
- Filter Media: Cellulose-free synthetic pleated polyester
- Max. Flow Rate: About 10 gallons per minute (10 GPM), though it varies according to the specific filter system used
The Watts WPC50-975 fits the following water filtration systems housings:
- All under sink and/or whole house filter housings which use a 10 inch x 2.75 inch water filter replacement cartridge.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!