Watts FPMB1-20 Sediment Water Filter - 1 Micron
The Watts FPMB1-20 replacement 20" sediment water filter features an ability capture particles down to 1 micron and is made of a cost effective, yet reliable melt-blown polypropylene that will reduce sand, dirt, sediment, and rust from your water. This Watts water filter offers excellent chemical resistance and high dirt holding capacity, all at an economical price. Constructed entirely of food-grade materials, this 20" sediment filter contains no leachables. Typical applications for polypropylene filters (also known as a PP filter) include potable water, beverages, reverse osmosis prefiltration, fine chemicals, electronics, plating solutions, and more.
Watts FPMB1-20 Specifications:
- 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: 2-8 GPM
- Operating Temperature: 33-140 F
- Operating Pressure: 40 psi
- Dimensions: 20"x2-1/2"
- Reduces: Sand, Dirt, Sediment, Rust
- Media: Melt Blown Polypropylene
- Meets NSF Standard: 42
The Watts FPMB1-20 fits standard 20" filter housings.
Watts FPMB1-20 Sediment Water Filter - 1 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go