Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Watts M8408-RES Scale Prevention Water System
Improve water flow and equipment efficiency with the Watts M8408-RES scale prevention water system. Calcium in your water can greatly impact the healthiness of pipes. Calcium is known to collect and buildup inside of pipes if not treated early and often. This buildup of scale can reduce water flow and strain equipment such as hot water heaters, ice machines, coffee makers, and dishwashers. Over time, this increased effort can cause early wear and tear resulting in failure and expensive repairs.
The Watts M8408-RES anti-scale scale system reverses existing scale problems and prevents future buildup. Because salts and chemicals are not required to function the system is not just environmentally friendly but also economical and efficient. This helps to keep maintenance to a minimum providing users greater control over labor and long-term equipment costs. Regardless of whether your pipes are new or already have buildup, the anti-scale system works through a scientifically tested method called Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC). Independent lab testing shows this process to be 95% effective in the reduction of scale formation. In this process calcium ions are turned into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles that flow freely out of pipes and requires no further attention. As such, the system does not need any additives or special treatment, so system regeneration and backwashing is eliminated.
Watts M8408-RES Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: M8408-RES
- Tank Dimensions: 8"x35"
- Floor Space: 11"x11"x42"
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm
- Ship Weight: 30 lbs
- Pipe Size: 1"
- Tank Type: Vortec
- Operating Pressure: 15-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 34-100
- Water Ph Range: 6.0 to 9.0
- Maximum Feed Water Hardness: 25 gpg (grains per gallon)
- Maximum Chlorine: 2 ppm, de-chlorination recommended
- Maximum Copper: None Allowed
- Maximum Iron: .3 ppm
- Maximum Manganese: .05 ppm
- Maximum Silica: 10 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide and phosphates should not be present
- Oil and grease should not be present
- OEM System: Yes
- No salt of chemicals required
- Economical and efficient
- Upflow design for better flow rates
- No backwashing and zero discharge
- Consistent scale control performance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Wide range of commercial applications
- Uses environmentally friendly technology
- Long-lasting media needs no regeneration
- Reduces labor costs and downtime
- Increases operating efficiency
- Reverses existing scale problems
- Provides immediate ROI through energy savings
The Watts M8408-RES is Compatible With the Following Filters:
The Watts M8408-RES is Available With The Following:
- Watts KC11V3006 Optional By-Pass Valve and Watts KC11V3007 Pair of 1" MNPT Bypass Adapters.
- The Watts M8408-RES is available with the Watts SCT125 1-1/2" Ported Filter Housing or the Watts SCT200 2" Ported Filter Housing
For more information Click Here.