Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Watts M8412-RES Scale Prevention Water System
The Watts M8412-RES scale prevention water system combats calcium buildup inside pipes to improve water flow. This is vital in homes and businesses where equipment can be impacted by reduced flow rates or even become damaged. Heater, dishwashers, coffee makers and more are susceptible to to the effects of scale buildup. It is not an impossible problem to solve, rather one that requires a modern technological solution that is provided by the Watts ScaleNet system.
The Watts M8412-RES anti-scale scale system reverses existing scale problems and prevents future buildup. Because salts and chemicals are not required to function the system is not just environmentally friendly but also economical and efficient. This helps to keep maintenance to a minimum providing users greater control over labor and long-term equipment costs. Regardless of whether your pipes are new or already have buildup, the anti-scale system works through a scientifically tested method called Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC). Independent lab testing shows this process to be 95% effective in the reduction of scale formation. In this process hardness is turned into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles that flow freely out of pipes and requires no further attention. As such, the system does not need any additives or special treatment, so system regeneration and backwashing is eliminated.
Watts M8412-RES Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: M8412-RES
- Tank Dimensions: 12"x52"
- Floor Space: 15"x15"x59"
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Ship Weight: 45 lbs
- Pipe Size: 1"
- Tank Type: Vortec
- Operating Pressure: 15-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 34-100
- Water Ph Range: 6.0 to 9.0
- Maximum Feed Water Hardness: 25 gpg (grains per gallon)
- Maximum Chlorine: 2 ppm, de-chlorination recommended
- Maximum Copper: None Allowed
- Maximum Iron: .3 ppm
- Maximum Manganese: .05 ppm
- Maximum Silica: 10 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide and phosphates should not be present
- Oil and grease should not be present
- OEM System: Yes
- No salt of chemicals required
- Economical and efficient
- Upflow design for better flow rates
- No backwashing and zero discharge
- Consistent scale control performance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Wide range of commercial applications
- Uses environmentally friendly technology
- Long-lasting media needs no regeneration
- Reduces labor costs and downtime
- Increases operating efficiency
- Reverses existing scale problems
- Provides immediate ROI through energy savings
The Watts M8412-RES Replacement is Compatible With the Following Filters:
For more information Click Here.