Watts Valve-In-Head Filter Housing - 10" Clear
You Save: 28%
The Watts Valve-In-Head Filter Housing is a 10" clear under-counter water filter sump with a white cap. Also known as part number VIH34APC-NP-SS, this filter housing has a leak-proof sealing that is compressed against a top seated EPDM o-ring located in the housing's sump. Constructed from FDA grade, 100% polypropylene and acrylic styrene, this provides chemical resistance to most acids, ammonia, oils, alcohol, plating solutions and many destructive chemicals.
The Watts Valve-In-Head specifications:
- 3 function valve with flow
- Part number VIH34APC-NP-SS
- NSF and FDA grade materials
- Pressures to 125 psi (8.75 bar)
- 10" Clear housing with White cap
- 3/4" FNPT Stainless Steel Inserts
- Maximum temperature capacity is 125 degrees Fahrenheit (52 degrees Celsius)
- O-Ring Replacement: OR1-W
The thick wall and added ribs of this valve-in-head filter housing is ideal for a range of residential and commercial applications. The Watts housing is supplied with and without pressure release valves. The maximum temperature capacity is 125 degrees Fahrenheit (52 degrees Celsius). This clear water filter housing has buttress threads for 9 3/4" filter cartridges. The Watts VIH34APC-NP-SS has a 3 function valve with flow, along with a shut-off and by-pass.
Watts Valve-In-Head Filter Housing - 10" Clear Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet