Whirlpool W10295370 Refrigerator Filter FILTER1
The W10295370 has been updated by Whirlpool and released as the new and improved EveryDrop EDR1RXD1. Indulge yourself with better tasting water and ice with the Whirlpool W10295370 compatible refrigerator water and ice filter. Also known as the EDR1RXD1 and Filter1. Before water reaches your home it goes through a long treatment process that doesn't always get all the bad stuff out, and usually leaves behind unpleasant tastes and odors. The aftertaste in your mouth is linked to chlorine used in public water supplies. While efficient as a disinfectant, the taste can make many people turn to sugary juices and bottled water as an alternative. The carbon filter media inside the Whirlpool W10295370 compatible helps reduce those tastes and odors making the water you drink more refreshing. That same filter media is also NSF Standard 42 and 53 Certified to capture industrial chemicals, lead, and cysts among several other pollutants that are sometimes found in water inside homes. Beneficial fluoride is not removed to keep your smile bright as you enjoy the benefits a new refrigerator ice and water filter can bring.
The Whirlpool W10295370 is now the Whirlpool EDR1RXD1. Click here to find out what's new!
Whirlpool W10295370 Refrigerator FILTER1 Specifications:
- Part Number: W10295370, Filter1
- UPC Number: 883049202648, 883049273075, 95225180781
- Dimensions: 7-1/8"x1-7/8"
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Capacity: 200 gallons; 6 months
- Operating Pressure: 30-120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 Fahrenheit
- Flow rate: 0.5 gpm
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42 & 53
- OEM Filter: Yes
- Retains fluoride in water
- Quick and easy filter change
- For best performance replace filter as recommended by manufacturer
The Whirlpool W10295370 is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
Taste and Odor
- Particulates, Class I
The Whirlpool W10295370 is Compatible With the Following Filters:
- W10295370A, W10276924, W10291030
- FILTER1, FILTER 1
The Whirlpool W10295370 Replacement Water Filter Fits Select Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Amana, Maytag and Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerators Using an Interior Push-Button Filter With Numbers:
- KSF26C6XYY04, KSF26C6, KSF26C4XYY, KSF26C6XYY04, KSF26C6XYY, KSF26
- WRF560SEYM00, WRF736SDAW11, WRF560SEYMOO
- WSF26C3EXF01, WSF26C2EXY, WSF26C2EXF, WSF26C2EXY02, WSF26C2EXB, WSF26C3EXW, WSF26C2EXB01, WSF26c3EXW01, WSF26C2EXW
- WRS322FDAM00, WRS965CIAM00, WRS950SIAMOO, WRS322FDAB, WRS325FDAB, WRS526SIAH, WRS537SIAB
- If you don't see your model number check with the manufactuer to guarantee compatibility.
Whirlpool W10295370 Refrigerator Filter FILTER1 Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 2
Write a review
Lawrence Snyder Jr - United States
Excellent Service with very fast delivery! Right Part, Right Price (OEM wanted $48. + shipping and handling for the same part!!) I like it so much I have it on subscription now.
david m cutler - United States
i have now used this filter for a year and i have some of the worst well water you can imagine i have to clean the shower tolite and sink every two days due to the water stains , and the taste is a strong iron taste, this filter totally rids these problems and does not plug up somehow , wonderful, wonderful wonderful