GE RPWFE Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
Water is essential to your family's well-being, and that's why the GE RPWFE Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter is a necessity! This filter features advanced carbon block technology that removes pharmaceuticals, mercury, lead, asbestos, cysts, pesticides, chlorine, particulates, and chemicals from your drinking water and ice. Replacing your filter every 170 gallons or 6 months will keep your water fresh, clean, and crisp. The difference in the taste and quality of your water will be undeniable!
Note: The RPWFE is backward compatible and can be used in all refrigerator models that use the RPWF. However, if your refrigerator model requires the RPWFE specifically, you will not be able to use the RPWF, or any replacement for the RPWF.
How do you install the GE RPWFE?
- Remove the RPWFE filter from the packaging, as well as any plastic wrap and protective end caps.
- Open the refrigerator and locate the old filter at the top of the left side wall in your interior fresh food compartment.
- Place a small cloth below the filter location in case of any water spills. Open the filter door and pull on the bottom of the RPWFE cartridge to allow it to swing outward. Gently pull on the filter to remove; be sure not to twist the filter to remove it.
- Align the new RPWFE replacement filter with the word "back" facing closest to the filter compartment and then push until the filter is firmly in place.
- Run four to five gallons of water through your refrigerator water dispenser to flush the system.
How often should you replace the GE RPWFE?
- Changing your GE RPWFE is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the GE RPWFE reduce?
The GE RPWFE is NSF 42 & 53 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- 2, 4-D Reduction
- Asbestos Reduction
- Atrazine (Herbicide) Reduction
- Benzene Reduction
- Carbofuran Reduction
- Chloramine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Cysts Reduction
- Lead Reduction
- Lindane Reduction (A Pesticide)
- Mercury Reduction
- Nominal Particulant class 1
- P-Dichlorobenzene Reduction
- Toxaphene Reduction
- VOC Reduction
- Bisphenol A
- Brand: GE
- Part Number: RPWFE
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life (Months): 6
- Filter Life (Gallons): 170
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Dimensions: 10" x 1-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 25 - 120 psi
- NSF Certification(s): 42, 53
The GE RPWFE Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The GE RPWFE Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
It fits perfectly and easy to put inCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great service & productCollected by Trustpilot.com
The product is of high quality and works very wellCollected by Trustpilot.com
fridge filterCollected by Trustpilot.com
This filter is so easy to install in the refrigeratorCollected by Trustpilot.com
It came in the mail when I needed it.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good filterdCollected by Trustpilot.com
Impossible to replace without breaking multiple filters and following instructions.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good filters too expensiveCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great quality.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Too expensive! And you have to use this because of the dang chip installed in them!Collected by Trustpilot.com
OEM filter, good valueCollected by Trustpilot.com
Pricey but worth it.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works great!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great job!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Everything greatCollected by Trustpilot.com
Works wellCollected by Trustpilot.com
Good, easy to installCollected by Trustpilot.com
It's the only one my refrigerator accepts. I'm so happy!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Made my water taste bad out of my fridge dispenserCollected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!