Pentek 150069 3/4 Blue 20" Standard Filter Housing
You Save: 3%
The Pentek 150069 3/4" Blue 20" Standard Filter Housing is made of a durable, reinforced polypropylene that is compatible with a variety of chemicals.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150069 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The Pentek 150069, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150069, installs using the four mounting bosses on top of the cap. You may also mount the housing to a wall using the Pentek MC-1A Mounting Bracket Kit.
- Housing Sump: Blue Reinforced Polypropylene
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 22 3/8" x 5 1/8"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accommodates 2 1/2" to 2 7/8" filter diameters
- Mounts using four mounting bosses on cap
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: American Plumber WW34/SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek UB-1
Pentek 150069 3/4 Blue 20" Standard Filter Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet