Pentek 150568 3/4" Clear 20" 3G Standard Housing
The Pentek 150568 3/4" Clear 20" 3G Standard Filter Housing is made of clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) that allows you to visually ensure your filter is operating at its optimal flow and capacity.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150568 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The Pentek 150568, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150568, mounts easily using an integral mounting bracket on its cap to aid in installation. No other brackets are required.
- Housing Sump: Clear Reinforced Polypropylene
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 22 3/8" x 5 1/8"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accomodates 2 1/4" to 3 1/8" filter diameters
- Mounts using an integral bracket on cap
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: American Plumber SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek UB-1
Product Specifications for 3G Housing Series
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!