Pentek C1 Water Filter - American Plumber W5CIP
The Pentek C1 replacement carbon-impregnated cellulose water filter cartridge can be interchanged with the American Plumber W5CIP and benefits from high dirt holding capacity and chlorine reduction. The fewer impurities in your water the better your water quality. What seems like a simple problem can be difficult to solve because water often contains many different contaminants and pollutants. Knowing this, Pentek designed an economical solution for all general-purpose water filtration needs. The C1 is a dual-purpose containment reduction cartridge that captures extra fine dirt, rust, sand, and scale particles, but that is just one aspect of this filter. The other is how the carbon impregnated cellulose media tackles the problem of chlorine. As chlorinated water meets the filtration media chemical absorption reduces chlorine levels, and when combined with the sediment and particle reduction water quality improves. The polyester reinforced backing and external netting ensures the filter has a higher dirt-loading capacity and additional strength for fewer change outs and greater value.
The Pentek C1 replacement water filter cartridge performs best in residential applications, and as polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
Pentek C1 Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: C1
- UPC Number: 051678002438
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"x2-1/2" (2-5/8" with end-caps)
- Filter Media: PAC Impregnated Cellulose
- Filter Life: 2,500 gallons; 3 months
- Micron Rating: 5
- Flow rate: 5 gpm
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 F
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Reinforcement Backing: Cellulose Polyester
- Economically priced
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
- Warning: For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Not recommended with well water.
- Note: Some harmless bacteria will attack cellulose media cartridges. If your cartridge seems to disintegrate, or has a musty or moldy odor, switch to a synthetic media cartridge or consult the manufacturer.
The Pentek C1 Replacement is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- Chlorine taste and odor
The Pentek C1 Replacement is Compatible With the Following Filters:
- HF-150, HF-160, HF-360
- US-550, US-560
- SY-2000, SY-5167, SY-51971
- GXWH04F, GXWH08C
The Pentek C1 Replacement Fits Standard Size #10 Slim Line Filter Housings From Ametek, Cuno, Harmsco, Kleen, and Other Models That Share Dimensions.
If you don't see your model number check with the manufacturer to guarantee compatibility.
View the Full C1 Product Specification.
Pentek C1 Water Filter - American Plumber W5CIP Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|C1 is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go