Pentair DGD-2501-20, 155360-43 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
Filters Fast® Replacement for Pentair DGD-2501-20, 155360-43 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
The Pentair DGD-2501-20, 155360-43 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge is a 2-in-1 that works as both a pre-filter and post-filter, which eliminates the need for step-down filtration systems in your home, and resists chemicals and corrosion. The outer-layer acts as a sediment filter with 25 micron particulate reduction, and the inner-layer further improves your water's quality with an impressive 1 micron rating.
- Brand: Pentair
- Part Number: DGD-2501-20
- Alternate Part Number: 155360-43
- Pack Size: 1
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 20"
- Micron Rating: 25 pre-filter; 1 micron post-filter
- Capacity: 8,000 gallons
- Filter Life: 3-6 months
- Operating Temperature: 40 -145°F
- Flow Rate: 20 GPM @ < 1 psi
- NSF Certification(s): 42
How do you install the Pentair DGD-2501-20?
- Prepare a a bucket with clean soapy water ahead of time because once you open the filter housing, you probably won't have access to water until you're finished.
- Turn your water supply off. You probably have a shutoff on the supply line located before the filter. If not, go to the hydro panel and turn the pump off.
- Relieve the water pressure on the lines before you unscrew the housing that holds the DGD-2501-20 water filter. You can turn a faucet on inside the house to relieve pressure and let the water run until it stops. Then, shut off the water after the filter housing to keep the water from the house from draining back.
- Place a bucket under the filter housing. If the housing has a relief button push that to make sure all the pressure is gone. Unscrew the housing and take it off.
- Remove the old DGD-2501-20 filter and clean the inside of the housing with soapy water and towels to remove any built-up debris. Unwrap and put the new DGD-2501-20 filter in the housing and screw the housing back in place, slightly more than hand tight.
- Turn the faucet off that you had running to relieve pressure. Turn the main water supply back on, slowly. Check for leaks around the cartridge housing.
- Flush the new DGD-2501-20 filter with at least 3 or 4 gallons of water or until the water flowing after the filter is clear.
How often should you replace the Pentair DGD-2501-20?
- Changing your Pentair DGD-2501-20 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every three to six months.
What contaminants does the Pentair DGD-2501-20 reduce?
The Pentair DGD-2501-20 is NSF 42 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
The Pentek DGD-2501-20 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Pentek DGD-2501-20 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Works great for my water systemCollected by Trustpilot.com
I have a high iron content and this filter filters my water perfectly.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Excellent customer service, rocket fast shipping and well packaged. Excellent product.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Very pleased using these filters for 10+ yearsCollected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!