Pentek NCP-10 Carbon Impregnated Polyester Filter
The Pentek NCP-10 Carbon Impregnated Polyester Filter reduces sediment as well as chlorine taste & odor. The NCP-10 filter is constructed with carbon impregnated media (not cellulose) therefore providing resistance to bacterial attack which makes this filter eligible for use with non-chlorinated well water. NCP series cartridges provide excellent post-filter polishing performance for closed loop streams, reverse osmosis, and well-water applications.
The Pentek NCP-10 specifications:
- Part Number: NCP-10
- Micron Rating: 10
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"x2-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 3 GPM @ 2 psi
- Filter Capacity: 225 gallons; 6 months
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 F
The Pentek NCP-10 is the correct replacement filter cartridge for the following:
- 10" standard whole house water filter systems
- Culligan HF-360 whole house water filter system
Pentek NCP-10 Carbon Impregnated Polyester Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go