Pentek NCP-20 Carbon Impregnated Polyester Filter
The Pentek NCP-20 filters sediment as well as chlorine taste & odor. The NCP-20 is constructed with carbon impregnated media--not cellulose--therefore providing resistance to bacterial attack which makes this filter eligible for use with non-chlorinated well water.
The pleating of the NCP-20 provides additional surface area to increase the dirt holding capacity and life of this filter. Part 155397-43.
The Pentek NCP-20 Specifications:
- Reduces dirt and sediment
- Reduces Chlorine taste & odor
- Reduces bad taste & odor
- 10 micron rating
- Dimensions: 19 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Flow Rate: 5 GPM @ 2 psi
The NCP-20 fits Culligan, Ametek, Pentek, American Plumber, US Filter and other housings that require 20" filters.
Pentek NCP-20 Carbon Impregnated Polyester Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go