Pentek RFC-20 Radial Flow Carbon Filter
The Pentek RFC-20 is a radial flow carbon filter that provides the following:
- The benefits of granular activated carbon
- Prevents slow carbon leaks
The RFC-20 Radial Flow Carbon Filter features a unique design that offers the benefits of granular activated carbon, but prevents slow carbon leaks that can be associated with GAC style cartridges. 20 inch Point of Entry Filter.
The RFC20 outer shell is contructed with a 70-micron porous polypropylene. Underneath the outer layer a layer of spun polypropylene sandwiches a bed of granular activated carbon. Part number 155065.
The RFC-20 Specifications :
- 25 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Dimensions: 20 inches x 2 3/4 inches
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 F
- Capacity: 6,000 @ 2 GPM Chlorine Reduction
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces Sand, Dirt, Rust, Silt, and Sediment
- NSF Certified for Material Requirements
The RFC-20 Fits most American Plumber, Pentek, Kleen Plus, Ametek, US Filter 20 inch Filter Housings that require 20 inch x 2 1/2 inch filters.
Pentek RFC-20 Radial Flow Carbon Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go