Pentek UDS-10EX1 Bacteriostatic KDF/GAC Filter
Get 5% Off When You Check Out With Auto DeliveryGet Details
The Pentek UDS-10EX1 replacement uses a full pound of KDF 55 copper-zinc media and granular activated carbon to effectively remove chlorine, water-soluble heavy metals as well as inhibit scale and the growth of bacteria and microorganisms in potable water. Part number 255800-43. Drinking water is treated with Chlorine in order to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and microorganisms in municipal water supplies. Activated carbon media is extremely effective at removing chlorine from drinking water, however once chlorine is removed nothing is left to inhibit bacteria growth in the water. The KDF 55 media in the UDS-10EX1 eliminates this problem by removing chlorine and inhibiting bacteria growth at the same time through the use of high-purity copper-zinc granules.
The Pentek UDS-10EX1 replacement fits the following housings:
- Standard size #10 housings
- Slim line #10 housings
- Any 10" housing that can accommodate a 3"x9-3/4" cartridge
Pentek UDS-10EX1 Specifications:
- Part number: UDS-10EX1
- 5 Micron Rating
- Reduces Chlorine, Bad Taste and Odor, Heavy-Metals and Scale
- Inhibits bacteria growth in treated water
- Dimensions: 3x9-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 Fahrenheit
- Capacity: 6 months
The UDS 10 EX1 will not remove bacteria from untreated water. Filter capacity will vary based on water quality and usage.
Pentek UDS-10EX1 Bacteriostatic KDF/GAC Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go