AquaCera W9512630 Replacement for Doulton W9121302 Water Filter
The AquaCera W9512630 Ceramic Filter Candle contains all the same features as the Imperial Sterasyl but additionally removes chlorine and organics. Part Number W9121302.
The AquaCera W9512630 is only available as a candle, and is made for gravity and low pressure systems. Comes with wing nut and washer for gravity applications.
AquaCera W9512630 Specifications :
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 100 F
- Min Temp: 40 F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Dimensions: 7" x 2.75" OD
- Filter Life: 6 months or 2000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 0.9 microns
The AquaCera W9512630 Removes/Reduces the following contaminants:
- Pathogenic Bacteria: cholera, typhoid, salmonella, serratia, e. coli, fecal colifirm
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium, Giardia
- Sediment: dirt, sand, particulates
- Not for sale to residents of California
- Organic Chemicals: Pesticides, herbicides, organic solvents
- Metals: iron and aluminum
- Taste & Odor: hydrogen sulfide, iron, ect.
The flow rate of the ceramic filter can be easily renewed by simply brushing its outer surface with a stiff toothbrush, plastic brush or soft scouring pad under running water. As the top layer of ceramic and the contaminants are brushed off and flushed away, a new layer becomes available. It is recommended to clean your Imperial SuperSterasyl candle when you notice a reduction in flow rate.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!