AquaCera W9512505 Replacement for AquaCera W9223021, FRX02
The AquaCera W9512505 provides impressive containment reduction through its high porosity ceramic candle design that removes lead, bacteria, pesticides, and improves water taste and odor. The ceramic filter element is washable when you notice flow rates decrease. However it is recommended you replace the filter every 6 - 12 months or 1,200 gallons for optimal filtration of VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), lead and mercury. You may continue to use the filter for prolonged periods for chlorine reduction only, up to 4600 gallons. How often you replace the filter will depend on quality of water in your local area and filtration needs.
- Brand: AquaCera
- Part Number: W9512505
- Replaces Part Number: W9223021, FRX02
- Dimensions: 2" x10"
- Filter Life: 4600 gallons (chlorine) 620 gallons (VOCs) 1200 gallons (lead and Mercury) or 6-12 months
- Micron Rating: 0.2 - 0.5
- Meets NSF Standard: 42 and 53
- Operating Pressure: 125 psig max
- Operating Temperature: 40-100 F
- Flow Rate: 0.6 - 1.0 gpm
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth
The AquaCera W9512505 Replacement for AquaCera W9223021, FRX02 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Works well with the older little butler water filter system.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!