Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement For GE FX18M
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement For GE FX18M RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is built with high quality material and is among the finest in the industry. This water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings depending on filtration requirements. This RO filter is NSF certified to reduce impurities found in drinking water.
- Brand: Applied Membranes
- Part Number: M-T1812A36-FIL
- Replaces Part Number: FX18M
- Country of Origin: USA
- NSF certified for material requirements
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement For GE FX18M is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement For GE FX18M is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!