FXWTC Sediment Filter Replaces FXUSC, FXWSC, FXWPC
You Save: 30%
The GE FXWTC SmartWater household water filter features a nominal 5 micron rating for the reduction of chlorine, sediment, silt, and rust from drinking water. When water enters your house you can expect that it is carrying particles from outside sources. While not immediately harmful, these different elements can affect appliance over a short period of time. You can often identify whether you have water quality problems if you find mineral buildup around your faucets, dark colored stains in your toilet and bathtub, and appliances like coffee makers are no longer performing as well. These issues are often the result of contaminants in water. These issue can be addressed in part by installing a whole house water filtration system. When installed, they act as a barrier between the water flowing into your home and equipment that uses water. An added benefit of these systems is that other filtration products you use in your home can function better because there are fewer of these particles clogging the filter media. Whole house water filters are economically prices and can improve water quality inside your home.
GE FXWTC Specifications:
- Part Number: FXWTC
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"x2-1/2" (2-5/8" with end-caps)
- Filter Media: PAC Impregnated Cellulose
- Filter Life: 2,500 gallons; 3 months
- Micron Rating: 5
- Flow rate: 5 gpm
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 F
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Reinforcement Backing: Cellulose Polyester
- Economically priced
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
- Warning: For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Not recommended with well water.
- Note: Some harmless bacteria will attack cellulose media cartridges. If your cartridge seems to disintegrate, or has a musty or moldy odor, switch to a synthetic media cartridge or consult the manufacturer.
The GE FXWTC is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- Chlorine taste and odor
The GE FXWTC Replaces the Following Filters:
- HF-150, HF-160, HF-360
- US-550, US-560
- SY-2000, SY-5167, SY-51971
- GE GXWH01C
- GE GXWH04F
- GE GXWH08C
- GE GXWH20F
- Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC
The GE FXWTC Fits Standard Size #10 Slim Line Filter Housings From Ametek, Cuno, Harmsco, Kleen, and Other Models That Share Dimensions.
If you don't see your model number check with the manufacturer to guarantee compatibility.
FXWTC Sediment Filter Replaces FXUSC, FXWSC, FXWPC Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|FXWTC is used in the following Models|