Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement for GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36, TW30-1812-36
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement for GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36, TW30-1812-36 replacement thin film composite membrane is designed for reverse osmosis systems. Outstanding performance and value makes this filter the ideal choice for your water quality problems. This membrane is interchangeable with Filmtec and Ultratek membranes with the same capacity, including the Filmtec TW30-1812-36. For optimal results this filter should be changed every 2-5 years based on water quality and usage.
- Brand: Applied Membranes
- Part Number: M-T1812A36-FIL
- Replaces Part Number: TFM-36, TW30-1812-36
- Country of Origin: USA
- NSF certified for material requirements
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement for GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36, TW30-1812-36 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!