KX Matrikx 32-250-125-20, +CTO/2 Carbon Block
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
The KX Matrikx 32-250-125-20, +CTO/2 Carbon Block is a water filter cartridge replacement that is NSF tested and certified to reduce and/or remove chlorine taste and odor in your drinking water. Powered by Greenblock® technology, this carbon block filter also reduces organic compounds, sediment, and dirt through its 5 micron nominal/10 micron Absolute rating. This 20-inch water filter can be used in residential and commercial applications, as well as in food service and pre- and post- RO filter systems. The KX Matrikx +CTO/2 Carbon Block Filter 32-250-125-20 should be changed every 6 months to 1 year depending on water quality and usage.
- Brand: KX Matrikx
- Model Number: 32-250-125-20
- Part Number: 32-250-20-MATRIKX
- Pack Size: 1
- Capacity For Chlorine Reduction: 12,000 @ 2 gpm
- Filter Media: Coconut shell activated carbon
- Dimensions: 20 x 2 1/2
- Micron Rating: 5 nominal, 10 absolute
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM @ 2 psi drop
- NSF 42 Test & Certified for Material Requirements
- California Prop. 65 compliance
- Does not release carbon fines
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High Dirt Holding Capacity
The KX Matrikx 32-250-125-20, +CTO/2 Carbon Block is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The KX Matrikx 32-250-125-20, +CTO/2 Carbon Block is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!