Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Hydronix CB-45-2001 Replacement for Liquatec CB-450-20-01
The Liquatec CB-450-20-01 Carbon Filter has been replaced with the compatible Hydronix CB-45-2001 and can be used to reduce chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, and certain VOC's from your water. Great cost-to-performance value!
This filter is NSF/ANSI tested for material requirements only.
The Hydronix CB-45-2001 Specifications Based on Independent Laboratory Testing:
- 1 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 20"
- Inner Diameter: 1.6"
- Flow Rate: 6.5 psid @ 5 GPM
- Temp Range: 40 - 180 F
- Reduces: Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Sediment, and Certain VOC's
- Capacity for Chlorine Reduction: 17,000 @ 1 GPM
- Solid block design eliminates channeling, by-pass or release of carbon fines
- FDA Listed Materials
The Hydronix CB-45-2001 will fit Pentek, Ametek, US Filter, American Plumber, Culligan and other brands of filter housings that require a 20" Cartridge. This filter should be changed every 6 months depending on water quality and usage.