Hydronix SDC-45-1050 Replacement for Liquatec SDF-45-1010 12-Pack
The Liquatec SDF-45-1010 Sediment Filter has been replaced with the compatible Hydronix SDC-45-1010 and is a 4 stage polypropylene sediment filter with a high dirt holding capacity. The SDC-45-1050 compatible is economically priced and comparable to the Pentek DGD Series Filter.
Hydronix SDC-45-1050 Compatible 10" Sediment Filter Specifications:
- 10 micron filter
- Flow rate: 1 psi @ 10 gpm
- Higher dirt holding capacity
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 9 7/8"
- Certified NSF Standard 42/FDA approved
- Liquatec SDF-45-1010 Filter Replacement
- Surfactant free, adhesive free, binder free
- Maximum temperature capacity: 145 degrees Fahrenheit (62.8 degrees Celsius)
Do not use this Sediment Filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. This sediment filter cartridge fits filter housings requiring 10" media. The operating temperature range for this Hydronix water filter cartridge is 40 degrees to 145 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4 to 62.8 degrees Celsius). Be sure to check the size of your filter before purchasing. Depending on usage and water quality, replace your sediment filter every 6 months for maximum performance of your system. Check out our full line of 10 inch Sediment Filters: 10 inch Sediment Filters