Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is tape wrapped and built with high quality materials like those found in industrial elements. It has been built with automated fabrication and advanced membrane technology, which can be used in various applications, most notably in commercial systems. This RO membrane element has a flow rate of 900 gpd (gallons per day) and produces high quality drinking with low impurity.
A major highlight of this RO membrane is its thin film composite, which allows the element to last longer and to purify water. The elements also offer water for commercial systems purifying RO water less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d).
Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD Specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Dimensions: 3.9" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 900 GPD