FiltersFast FF-0331 Replacement For Filbur FC-2780
Out of stock
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
The FiltersFast FF-0331 is the correct replacement pool and spa filter for the Filbur FC-2780. By using three essential components - spunbound polyester pleated filter media, thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe - the FF-0331 provides lasting durability and continuous, crystal-clear water flow. While the FF-0331 meets and/or exceeds compatible OEM pool filters in performance and longevity, it also naturally prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Even when you backwash your pool's filter system, the FF-0331 can handle large amounts of dirt and waste water with ease.
FiltersFast FF-0331 Filter Specifications:
- Part number: FF-0331
- Replaces part number: FC-2780
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Length: 19 inches
- Diameter: 8 1/2 inches"
- Top: 2 1/2 inch Beveled Edge
- Bottom: 2 1/2 inch, Nipple
- Square Feet: 125
The FiltersFast FF-0331 is also a correct replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Filbur FC-2780
- Sundance® Double End 120
- Sundance® Spas 6540-488
- Unicel C-8326
- Pleatco PSD125-2000/-M
- Aladdin 22507
Cleaning your FiltersFast FF-0331 Filter
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The FiltersFast FF-0331 Replacement For Filbur FC-2780 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: