Dow Filmtec BW30-400 RO Membrane - 10,500 GPD
Ideal for reverse osmosis plant managers and operators maintaining controlled pre-treatment water facilities, the Dow Filmtec BW30-400 RO Membrane is an 8" x 40" brackish water RO Membrane that produces 10,500 gallons per day at a 15 percent recovery rate. The Dow Filmtec BW30-400 RO Membrane offers the highest quality water for large-scale industrial and municipal water treatment systems purifying greater than 10 gpm of RO water in commercial applications. The BW30-400 also features the thickest feed spacer (34 mil) available in the industry today to lessen the impact of fouling as well as a fiberglassed shell. The BW30-400 element is widely used in industrial water demineralization, production of municipal drinking water and water reuse.
Dow Filmtec BW30-400 RO Membrane Specifications:
- Part Number: BW30-400
- Dimensions: 8" x 40"
- Flow Rate: 10,500 GPD
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Feed Flow: 85 gpm
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F
- Membrane Style: Drop-in Element
- Membrane Material: Spiral-wound with Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Active Area: 400 feet
- Outer Wrap: Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Housing/Pressure Vessel Size: 8"
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!