Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
RZ Mask F2 High-Flow Replacement Filters Meets N95 N99 in Mask
RZ Mask F2 Filter
These are replacement filters used in RZ Mask Reusable Face Masks.
Stop right there if you're looking for better breathability for your RZ Mask. Similar to the RZ Mask Standard F1 filters in performance, except the RZ Mask F2 High-Flow Replacement Filters take it up a notch by offering 40% better breathability used in RZ Mask Reusable Masks. This economical 3-pack of F2 filters can be used with the RZ Mask M1, M2, and M2.5 Mask, and features a dual-layer filtration technology to prevent 99.9% of air particles from entering your lungs and nasal passages. Even though the F2 High-Flow Filter doesn't reduce fumes like the F1 does because it uses non-activated carbon media, instead of activated carbon media, it still works flawlessly at trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. These F2 High-Flow Replacement Filters last 20 to 30 hours in heavy dust exposure, 30 to 40 hours in light dust exposure and 50 to 60 hours when exposed to other types of pollutants (allergens, dust, odors). Increase the breathability of your RZ Mask with the RZ Mask F2 High-Flow Replacement Filters.
- Brand: RZ Mask
- Model Numbers: 43583 (Medium), 43590 (Large), 43606 (Extra Large)
- Pack Size: 3-pack
- Filter Media: Non-Activated Carbon
- Efficiency Rating: 99.9%
- Micron Rating: .1
- Easy to install - no tools required
- Ideal for moderate to high physical activities
- Complies with NIOSH N95 and N99 filter efficiency standards
- Cannot be washed for re-use
- Note: In order to maintain the highest sanitation standards, we do not offer returns or exchanges for masks and mask filter replacements. All mask and mask filter replacement orders will be final sale.