Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement for Culligan 01007402
Stay hydrated with water from your own tap with the Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement for Culligan 01007402. This reverse osmosis membrane element is made of high-quality materials, making it one of the finest in the industry. Though similar to the M-T1812A36, it differs in that the gasket is on the same side as the o-rings. It is useful for commercial or residential settings, based on your filtration requirements. It is NSF-certified to reduce impurities, and it is made in the USA. No more bottled water - you won't need it when you have the best water in your own home!
- Brand: Applied Membranes
- Part Number: M-T1812A36-FIL
- Replaces Part Number: 01007402
- Country of Origin: USA
- NSF certified for material requirements
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL Replacement for Culligan 01007402 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!