Applied Membranes M-T1812A75 RO Membrane
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A75 can be used in the following applications:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A75 RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element manufactured with high quality construction material and is among the finest water filters available in the industry. This water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings based on your filtration needs. This RO filter is NSF certified and reduces impurities found in drinking water.
This Applied Membranes filter, also known by part number M-T1812A75, measures 11.75" x 10" x 1.75" (or 29.85cm x 25.4 cm x 4.57 cm) and has a flow rate of 75 gallons per day, which allows it to process and filter more water. In addition, you will cleaner and purer drinking water.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A75 RO Membrane Specifications:
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- NSF certified for material requirements
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 75 gallons/day (284 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!