AprilAire 1820 70-Pint Pro Dehumidifier
Treat your family to the best air quality with the AprilAire 1820. This 70-pint pro crawlspace dehumidifier offers the ideal compact design for cramped crawlspaces. Manufactured and designed in the United States of America by AprilAire, this is a trusted, industry-leading name in indoor air quality solutions. This built-to-last unit features corrosion-resistant aluminum coils and works to remove up to 9 gallons of water daily. It helps prevent odors, structural wood rot, termites, and mold. The automatic control allows you to set it and forget it, controlling humidity when it reaches a certain level. The lightweight unit is easy to position and maneuver during setup and installation. Keep your crawlspace dry and your home healthy with this incredible dehumidifier!
- Brand: AprilAire
- Part Number: AprilAire 1820
- Pack Size: 1
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12.5" W x 12.5" H x 25" D
- Capacity: 9 gallons (70 Pints) per day
- Room Size: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Simple to set up and no messy water tray to empty.
- Helps to prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, odors, mold, and mildew.
- Four stabilizing rubber feet are included to ensure proper drainage of the dehumidifier.
Works with the following optional wall-mount controls:
- AprilAire 8620/8620W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 8910/8910W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 8920W with IAQ Control
The AprilAire 1820 70-Pint Pro Dehumidifier is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!