AprilAire 1870 130-Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Peace of mind is priceless, and that's why the AprilAire 1870 is the best choice for your home. This 130-pint whole-home dehumidifier features corrosion-resistant aluminum coils and doesn't have any messy water trays for you to empty. It is manufactured and designed in the United States of America by AprilAire, a trusted, industry-leading name in indoor air quality solutions. This built-to-last unit works to remove up to 16 gallons of water daily. It controls and reduces humidity to prevent odors, mildew, mold, and damp furnishings or carpet. The automatic control allows you to set it and forget it, controlling humidity when it reaches a certain level. It can be ducted directly into your HVAC system. Treat yourself and your family to the Most Efficient Dehumidifier of ENERGY STAR® 2020!
- Brand: AprilAire
- Part Number: AprilAire 1870
- Alternative Part Number: E130
- Pack Size: 1
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 18.75" H x 30" D
- Capacity: 16 gallons per day (130 Pints)
- Room Size: 2,500 - 7,400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Wattage: 996W
- Amperage: 8.3
- Lowest Operating Temperature: 50 degrees
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Noise Level: 50 db
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Four stabilizing rubber feet are included to ensure proper drainage of the dehumidifier.
- The washable and easy-to-access MERV 8 filter removes allergens such as mold spores and dust particles while ensuring an efficient operation.
- The built-in digital control is interchangeable to either the front or top of the dehumidifier.
Works with the following optional wall-mount controls:
- AprilAire 8620/8620W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 8910/8910W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 8920W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 76 Digital Dehumidifier Control
- AprilAire 1870 Whole House Dehumidifier
- Owner's and Installation Manual
- Two 10-Inch round duct collars
- 8-foot power cord
- 4 leveling feet
- AprilAire 1870 Owner's Manual
- AprilAire 1870 Troubleshooting Guide
- AprilAire 1870 Replacement Parts List
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the temperature difference between the return and discharge air temperature?
- The discharge air temperature is between 10 and 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
The AprilAire 1870 130-Pint Whole House Dehumidifier is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!