AprilAire 1872 130-Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Enjoy the benefits of clean, dehumidified air with the AprilAire 1872. This 130-pint whole-home dehumidifier features corrosion-resistant aluminum coils and doesn' t have any messy water trays for you to empty. It is manufactured and designed in the United States of America by AprilAire, a trusted, industry-leading name in indoor air quality solutions. This built-to-last unit works to remove up to 16 gallons of water daily. It controls and reduces humidity to prevent odors, mildew, mold, and damp furnishings or carpet. The automatic control allows you to set it and forget it, controlling humidity when it reaches a certain level. It can be ducted directly into your HVAC system. Treat yourself and your family to the Most Efficient Dehumidifier of ENERGY STAR® 2020!
- Brand: AprilAire
- Part Number: AprilAire 1872
- Pack Size: 1
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 18.75" H x 30" D
- Capacity: 16 gallons per day (130 Pints)
- Room Size: 2,500 - 7,400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Wattage: 996W
- Amperage: 8.3
- Lowest Operating Temperature: 50 degrees
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Noise Level: 59 db
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Four stabilizing rubber feet are included to ensure proper drainage of the dehumidifier.
- The washable and easy-to-access MERV 8 filter removes allergens such as mold spores and dust particles while ensuring an efficient operation.
- The built-in digital control is interchangeable to either the front or top of the dehumidifier.
- Four smooth-rolling casters make it easy to move the unit from location to location.
Works with the following optional wall-mount controls:
- AprilAire 8620/8620W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 8910/8910W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 8920W with IAQ Control
- AprilAire 76 Digital Dehumidifier Control
- AprilAire 1872 Whole House Dehumidifier
- Owner' s and Installation Manual
- Duct collars
- Power cord
- 4 casters
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this the same as the AprilAire 1870F?
- Yes, the AprilAire 1872 is an upgrade to the 1870F. Upgrades include updated inlet and outlet grills, vertical discharge for versatile installation, top or front control mounting options.
Does the 1872 have to be installed on a level surface?
- Yes! This unit must be installed on a level surface for proper draining.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!