Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Aprilaire 500 Whole House Compact Furnace Humidifier
Healthy choices don't start and end with food, so use the Aprilaire 500 for healthy and comfortable air! This whole-home Compact Furnace humidifier is manufactured and designed in the United States of America by Aprilaire, a trusted, industry-leading name in indoor air quality solutions. With a unique evaporation process, this unit conserves water and eliminates any need for a floor drain. Covering up to 3,000 square feet and offering a 12-gallon-per-day capacity, this automatic humidifier features dual sensors, allowing for monitoring and response to indoor relative humidity and outdoor temperature for optimal humidity in your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A convenient digital control gives you all the information and options you need, including water panel change and service reminders, humidity percentage, and more. Maintain optimal humidity, reduce allergy, asthma, and respiratory infection symptoms, minimize dust mites, fungi, viruses, and bacteria, and more with this incredible unit!
Note: Professional installation is required to ensure proper installation, operation, and regular maintenance.
- Brand: Aprilaire
- Part Number: Aprilaire 500
- Pack Size: 1
- Weight: 7.75 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15-3/8W x 13H x 10-1/4D
- Plenum Opening: 9-1/2W x 9-1/2H
- Capacity: 12 gallons per day
- Room Size: 3,000 sq. ft.
- Amperage: 0.5
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Healthy humidified air may reduce overall heating costs and help you feel warmer during the winter.
- Properly humidified air reduces respiratory irritation triggered by low humidity and helps alleviate dry skin.
- Optimally humidified air helps protect your wood floors, furnishings, and your home's infrastructure from damage due to low humidity.
- Installation instructions and template
- Humidifier with built-in bypass damper
- 24 VAC transforner
- Automatic digital humidifier control and outdoor temperature sensor
- Saddle Valve
- Solenoid valve
- Aprilaire 10 water panel
The following are replacement parts for the Aprilaire 500:
- Aprilaire 4004 In-Liner Strainer
- Aprilaire 4040 Humidifier Solenoid Valve, 24 Volt
- Aprilaire 4223 Drain Spud 6-Pack
- Aprilaire 10 Replacement Water Panel
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is everything for installation included?
- Yes, this comes with all equipment necessary except common tools. Please note that Aprilaire states installation by a qualified HVAC technician is required, or the warranty will be voided.
Can this be installed in an unheated attic?
- The Aprilaire 500 should not be installed where freezing temperatures may occur. Other general guidelines for installation are included with this item.
Does the Aprilaire 500 install in supply duct or return?
- This model can be installed on either the supply or return plenum and can be reversed for right or left-handed bypass duct connections.